Greetings, I have noticed glibc's it_IT locale has quite a few mistakes: - Abbreviated and Full week days (e.g. Monday/Lunedì) do not have a capital letter (should be Lunedì but it is lunedì) - Abbreviated and Full months have the same problem as above, e.g. gennaio should be Gennaio - Language name (lang_name) still has the same problem as above (italiano instead of Italiano) This bug is not present in other locales, as far as I know. Latest source check date: 02/12/2021 @ 10:45 Version found in version.h: "2.34.9000" (development) I have made the following patch: fix-italian.patch (you can find it in the attachments) Here's a preview: [patch.png]