NYC:Moving and other jobs 19$/hour/man on van+19$/truck and no hidden fees Our team of healthy english and russian speaking guys looking for a group or personal job on own minivans or rented truck We doing deliveries and any type of movies From delivery of a coach to 3 bedroom house relocation **$19/HOUR 1 MAN ON MINIVAN+$19/TRUCK No hidden fees. All other work free Local and long distances Call Michael (646) 515-3056 any time 24/7 Or write me at my Email: inetdez@yahoo.co.uk MODEL OF SPEECH COMMUNICATION The media (COMMUNICATION) TEST Validity