Sure, it is attached. Regards, Petar -----Original Message----- From: Joseph Myers [mailto:joseph@codesourcery.com] Sent: Thursday, July 05, 2012 8:54 PM To: Petar Jovanovic Cc: 'Maciej W. Rozycki'; libc-ports@sourceware.org Subject: RE: patch to RTLD_START to avoid store data below $sp on MIPS On Thu, 5 Jul 2012, Petar Jovanovic wrote: > @Joseph > I did try it out on o32 platform, this is how I know Valgrind will not > report error with that change. I have not run any test suite. > > @Maciej > You are right, additional spaces and brackets will look nicer. Could you send a patch updated to take account of Maciej's comments? I can then do some testing for all three ABIs before putting it in if it tests out OK. -- Joseph S. Myers joseph@codesourcery.com