public inbox for libc-ports@sourceware.org
* One more patch for 2.12
@ 2010-05-05 15:16 Richard Henderson
From: Richard Henderson @ 2010-05-05 15:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Matt Turner; +Cc: toolchain, libc-ports

Looking through the BZ reports yesterday I came across one
more problem that can be fixed easily.  I'd like someone to
test it on real hardware though -- qemu linux-user emulation
is notoriously bad on unusual syscalls.

I've pushed it to a glibc-ports rth/testing branch.

r~

* Re: One more patch for 2.12
@ 2010-09-12 22:56 ` Matt Turner
From: Matt Turner @ 2010-09-12 22:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Richard Henderson; +Cc: toolchain, libc-ports

On Wed, May 5, 2010 at 11:16 AM, Richard Henderson <rth@twiddle.net> wrote:
> Looking through the BZ reports yesterday I came across one
> more problem that can be fixed easily.  I'd like someone to
> test it on real hardware though -- qemu linux-user emulation
> is notoriously bad on unusual syscalls.
>
> I've pushed it to a glibc-ports rth/testing branch.
>

> r~

Hey Richard,
Sorry. I completely forgot about this.

Please tell me what kind of test I can perform to verify this patch
works and I'll do it.

Thanks,
Matt