On 05/31/2012 04:05 PM, Joseph S. Myers wrote: > On Thu, 31 May 2012, David Miller wrote: > >> Committed to master. >> >> * sysdeps/sparc/fpu/libm-test-ulps: Remove sqrt(2) test entry. > > I believe the > > Function: "sqrt": > ildouble: 1 > ldouble: 1 > > at the end should be removed as well. (Richard, that also applies to the > fma entry at the end of alpha's libm-test-ulps.) > I believe the last time I "regenerated" the file, I didn't do it correctly. This time I started with an empty libm-test-ulps file and things seem to have worked out better. In particular, the sqrt and fma entries are gone. There are some slightly increased ulps, but I diffed my new file against the sparc file and things look good. r~