public inbox for libc-ports@sourceware.org
* libc-ports mailing list is going away
@ 2014-05-01 17:01 Roland McGrath
From: Roland McGrath @ 2014-05-01 17:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: libc-ports

This mailing list is no longer in use.  If you are receiving this message
and you are not on the libc-alpha@sourceware.org mailing list, you should
subscribe to that list.

Sometime soon, messages sent to libc-ports will start bouncing.  The
archives at https://sourceware.org/ml/libc-alpha/ will remain accessible
for the foreseeable future.

Thanks,
Roland

* Re: libc-ports mailing list is going away
@ 2014-05-02  8:36 ` Andrew Stubbs
From: Andrew Stubbs @ 2014-05-02  8:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Roland McGrath, libc-ports

On 01/05/14 18:01, Roland McGrath wrote:
> Sometime soon, messages sent to libc-ports will start bouncing.  The
> archives at https://sourceware.org/ml/libc-alpha/ will remain accessible
> for the foreseeable future.

Either I misunderstood, or you really meant here:

https://sourceware.org/ml/libc-ports/

Andrew

* Re: libc-ports mailing list is going away
@ 2014-05-02  8:38   ` Carlos O'Donell
From: Carlos O'Donell @ 2014-05-02  8:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andrew Stubbs, Roland McGrath, libc-ports

On 05/02/2014 04:36 AM, Andrew Stubbs wrote:
> On 01/05/14 18:01, Roland McGrath wrote:
>> Sometime soon, messages sent to libc-ports will start bouncing.  The
>> archives at https://sourceware.org/ml/libc-alpha/ will remain accessible
>> for the foreseeable future.
>
> Either I misunderstood, or you really meant here:
>
> https://sourceware.org/ml/libc-ports/

It's a typo-proof day.

c.

* Re: libc-ports mailing list is going away
@ 2014-05-02 18:20   ` Roland McGrath
From: Roland McGrath @ 2014-05-02 18:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andrew Stubbs; +Cc: libc-ports

> On 01/05/14 18:01, Roland McGrath wrote:
> > Sometime soon, messages sent to libc-ports will start bouncing.  The
> > archives at https://sourceware.org/ml/libc-alpha/ will remain accessible
> > for the foreseeable future.
>
> Either I misunderstood, or you really meant here:
>
> https://sourceware.org/ml/libc-ports/

Yes, that's what I meant.