Hi, When we (Cavium) has been testing aarch64 on bigendian, we noticed that errno sometimes was not being set correctly. The problem is that the store to errno was being a 64bit rather than the correct 32bit so the value that was being loaded later on from errno was just 0. OK? Build and tested on aarch64-linux-gnu and aarch64_be-linux-gnu without any regressions. Thanks,ports/sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/aarch64/sysdep.h Andrew Pinski ChangeLog: * sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/aarch64/sysdep.h (SYSCALL_ERROR_HANDLER): Fix store to errno to use 32bits. PS I don't have git write access.