public inbox for libc-ports@sourceware.org
From: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos@systemhalted.org>
To: Xin Tong <xerox.time.tech@gmail.com>
Cc: libc-ports@sourceware.org
Subject: Re: ucontext.h not installed correctly
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2012 22:09:00 -0000	[thread overview]

On Wed, Aug 8, 2012 at 11:18 PM, Xin Tong <xerox.time.tech@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am porting gnu libc to a different operating system on i386. I find
> my glibc-2.14.1/stdlib/ucontext is not installed correctly ( in face
> not installed). looking at the installation log.  I think the
> "./Rules:124: target `/home ... " might be responsible for the issue.

Please describe exactly what you mean by "not installed correctly?"

Is it installed in the wrong stop, is it installed in the right
location but corrupted etc.

Without posting any real information we can't help.

It would be nice if you started your port using trunk, committed,
upstream, and had your changes rolled into 2.17. That way the core
developers could help you add support for your port.

Cheers,
Carlos.