Hi Maintainers, This is version 2 patch that supports profiling in AArch64. Ref: https://sourceware.org/ml/libc-ports/2013-09/msg00090.html This patch in addition to the previous patch, includes changes needed to register signal handler "profil_counter " for profiling in AArch64. For execution time profiling for gprof, we need to register the "profile_counter" signal handler in the same way as other port does in "sigcontextinfo.h". I have started cross tests in ARMV8 foundation model. 2013-09-20 Venkataramanan Kumar * sysdeps/aarch64/machine-gmon.h (__mcount): Accept parameter and pass it to mcount_internal. * sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/sigcontextinfo.h: New file regards, Venkat