On Fri, May 11, 2018 at 01:02:10PM +0200, Rafal Luzynski wrote: > Dmitry, > > Does this batch of backported bugfixes mean that you are > preparing for 2.27.1 official release, maybe today? If yes > then please also accept my recent patch. [1][2] It's trivial and > would be nice to have it backported. I will appreciate if you > commit it for me since I'm out of time atm. I don't think we are going to cut releases from 2.27 branch, but I don't mind backporting your fix now rather than later. Thanks, -- ldv