Am Montag, 21. November 2022, 21:37:18 CET schrieb Joseph Myers: > On Sat, 19 Nov 2022, Andreas K. Huettel via Libc-stable wrote: > > > > * 3e5760fcb4 ("Update _FloatN header support for C++ in GCC 13") > > > * ba70f69598 ("Fix iseqsig for _FloatN and _FloatNx in C++ with GCC 13") > > > * f66780ba46 ("Fix build with GCC 13 _FloatN, _FloatNx built-in > > > functions") > > > > FWIW, I added these three commits to our 2.36 and got some FP test failures > > requiring distinct changes in ulps. > > These aren't meant to change the code generated for glibc (with any given > GCC version that worked for building glibc before those changes, so GCC 12 > or before) at all, so it would be a good idea to investigate why the > generated code changed. My apologies; this was *not* caused by the three commits listed above. So, from my point of view there are no problems at all with backporting them. The changes which broke the tests must have crept into the/our release branch earlier. Searching. -- Andreas K. Hüttel dilfridge@gentoo.org Gentoo Linux developer (council, toolchain, base-system, perl, libreoffice)