public inbox for libffi-discuss@sourceware.org
* Running libffi tests under cygwin/mingw32
@ 2015-07-25 20:32 Timothy Wall
From: Timothy Wall @ 2015-07-25 20:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: libffi-discuss

I’m encountering a problem with some tests in my package around returning structures by value and need to track down the corresponding libffi tests.

Is there a recommended way of running the libffi tests under windows?  I had been building with gcc3 and -mno-cygwin, but that is no longer an option.  I updated the builds to use i686-pc-mingw32-gcc under cygwin, which mostly works, but I have outstanding failures I need to check against libffi’s test suite.

When I force configure to use the mingw32 cross-compiler, all the tests fail.  They work when using cygwin’s vanilla gcc, but that’s not the compiler I want.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2015-07-25 20:32 UTC | newest]