public inbox for libffi-discuss@sourceware.org
* Win64 raw api
@ 2016-03-03 18:25 Devin A Nakamura
From: Devin A Nakamura @ 2016-03-03 18:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: libffi-discuss

Is there any particular logic for having the raw api disabled on win64
builds? From what I can tell of the source the raw api stub functions
should allow the api calls to work even when they are not natively
implemented. Also I noticed that in master the raw api is enabled. Is
there
any logic behind this (ie was some new functionality added to support
this)
or was it just fixing a logic error in the previous version of
x86/ffitarget.h?

only message in thread, other threads:[~2016-03-03 18:25 UTC | newest]