On Sat, Apr 07, 2018 at 07:24:55PM -0400, Anthony Green wrote: > Thanks, Matthias. The Debian auto-builder is really useful. > > Most of those problems have already been cleaned up. The two major problem > areas left are powerpc64-linux-gnu, and 32-bit x86, which appears to be > really broken (we test many more ABI variants on that platform). The attached patch fixes the powerpc64-linux fails, with the exception of the new libffi.bhaible tests returning an int (which do not comply with man/ffi_call.3 requirement that rvalue must point to storage that is sizeof(ffi_arg) or larger for non-floating point types). I know Matthias has a testsuite fix.. Regression tested both powerpc64-linux and powerpc64le-linux. -- Alan Modra Australia Development Lab, IBM