Mentor Graphics would like to contribute the attached libffi port for the Altera Nios II processor. It passes the testsuite except for the uninitialized variable bug I posted a fix for the other day: https://sourceware.org/ml/libffi-discuss/2013/msg00179.html Unfortunately, the Nios II GCC port hasn't been committed to the FSF repository yet; it's been accepted by the steering committee but is still stuck awaiting technical review. I used Mentor's GCC 4.7-based toolchain for testing instead. -Sandra