On 04/17/2015 08:29 PM, Russell Keith-Magee wrote: > I've got 2 questions about the libffi development process. > > 1. A recent commit: > > https://github.com/atgreen/libffi/commit/a4b785ea > > (authored by Richard Henderson) appears to have broken ARMv7 support > to the point where libffi doesn't build. (Or, at least, it raises a > syntax error on iOS - but I can't see any reason the same problem > wouldn't exist for other ARM platforms). It certainly does build for armv7l-unknown-linux-gnueabihf. But then, only iOS defines FFI_EXEC_TRAMPOLINE_TABLE, wherein the trouble lies. The development process relies on those having access to proprietary operating systems fixing the problems that arise on those systems. I don't have access to iOS. That said, the problem appears to be trivial. Please try the following. r~