Hi, I started backporting an AArch64 issue, but then came aware that maybe this wasn't a great idea, adding patch by patch, and changing too many things. Instead a packaged the current trunk, and ran the testsuite on all Linux architectures I have available. https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=libffi&suite=experimental Older builds can be reached by the "old" links. I don't see any regressions. So time for a new release? At least one missing thing is a soname bump, as there are some symbols missing on current trunk, please see the attached diff. Matthias