public inbox for libffi-discuss@sourceware.org
* Fix Q registers parameter passing on ARM64
@ 2018-11-29 14:27 Martin Bekchiev
From: Martin Bekchiev @ 2018-11-29 14:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: libffi-discuss

Hi everyone,

I opened a PR with a very small fix on ARM64 architecture about a month ago. Can someone with commit rights please review and merge it?

https://github.com/libffi/libffi/pull/457

Thanks in advance and best wishes,
Martin Bektchiev

* Re: Fix Q registers parameter passing on ARM64
@ 2018-11-29 17:52 ` Tom Tromey
From: Tom Tromey @ 2018-11-29 17:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Martin Bekchiev; +Cc: libffi-discuss

Martin> I opened a PR with a very small fix on ARM64 architecture about a month ago. Can someone with commit rights please review and merge it?

Martin> https://github.com/libffi/libffi/pull/457

You pinged me for review and I dropped it.  Sorry about that.  Emailing
here is the right thing to do.

I don't know anything about ARM64 and so I was reluctant to merge it.
Could you possibly add a new regression test?  Also, I'm wondering if
you re-ran the existing test suite after your change.

Tom