public inbox for libffi-discuss@sourceware.org
* libffi changes for 3.0.11
@ 2011-08-23 16:37 Anthony Green
From: Anthony Green @ 2011-08-23 16:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: libffi-discuss

I just released 3.0.10.  Thanks to everybody who contributed!

My plan is to release 3.0.11 within a couple of weeks.  It will contain
the soname bump (since I've removed debug symbols, again), and I also
want to get David Gilbert's variadic function support in there.

I am not able to personally test every platform that libffi purports to
support, so please test and post your results here:
  http://moxielogic.org/wiki/index.php?title=Libffi_3.0.11

Thanks!

AG