Hi, I'm trying to build this library using msys/msvc I managed to get the build too run but when I try to make install it gives me an error, apparently about libffi.lib not being created... It seems that the static library and import libraries for the DLL are not being created during compilation... The commands I use to build, on an msys shell with visual studio tools in the path (It happens with and without the prefix option): configure CC=/c/libffi-3.0.11/msvcc.sh LD=link CPP="cl -nologo -EP" --prefix=/c/libffi make make install Attached are the output of the commands (extra being stderr output that somehow was not captured even with 2>&1)