public inbox for libffi-discuss@sourceware.org
* Integrating bhaible's libffi testsuite
@ 2018-03-13 13:31 Anthony Green
From: Anthony Green @ 2018-03-13 13:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: libffi-discuss, Bruno Haible

After a few minor hacks, I've integrated Bruno's libffi testsuite into
our dejagnu framework, so each test is run individually, abort()'s on
failure, etc.  It runs much more slowly but is suitable for automation
on embedded targets.

Thank you, Bruno!

AG

* Re: Integrating bhaible's libffi testsuite
@ 2018-03-13 13:50 ` Bruno Haible
From: Bruno Haible @ 2018-03-13 13:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Anthony Green; +Cc: libffi-discuss

Hi Anthony,

> After a few minor hacks, I've integrated Bruno's libffi testsuite into
> our dejagnu framework, so each test is run individually, abort()'s on
> failure, etc.  It runs much more slowly but is suitable for automation
> on embedded targets.

You're welcome.

Can it still be run "standalone" (i.e. without 'expect' and dejagnu)?
I mean, on many machines I have access to, there is 'gcc' and 'make' installed
but no 'tcl' and no 'expect'.

Bruno

* Re: Integrating bhaible's libffi testsuite
@ 2018-03-13 14:23   ` Anthony Green
From: Anthony Green @ 2018-03-13 14:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bruno Haible; +Cc: libffi-discuss

Hi Bruno,

  Now that I've made the changes, I can see how to modify them to make your
testsuite also behave as before. I'll try to do this today or tomorrow.

Thanks,

AG

@ 2018-03-18  2:50   ` Anthony Green
From: Anthony Green @ 2018-03-18  2:50 UTC (permalink / raw)