public inbox for libffi-discuss@sourceware.org
* "closures" not working on OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)?
@ 2012-08-13 18:28 Nathan Rajlich
From: Nathan Rajlich @ 2012-08-13 18:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: libffi-discuss

Hello all,

It seems to me that closures are no longer working on OS X v10.8
(a.k.a. Mountain Lion). I first noticed this when the node-ffi test
suite started failing with a "Bus Error", so just now I ran a simple
closure example from the internet and encounter the same error when I
try to run that. Note that this is using the libffi v3.0.11 tag. My
test case and shell session are outlined in this gist here:
https://gist.github.com/3342783.

I don't personally know what's going on here, but am hoping somebody
on this list will. I can provide any more additional information
necessary. Cheers and thanks in advance!