public inbox for libffi-discuss@sourceware.org
* libffi and libffi-devel for aarch
@ 2019-07-24 10:32 Srinivasa KP
From: Srinivasa KP @ 2019-07-24 10:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: libffi-discuss

Hi,

You have mentioned in your site that libffi and libffi-devel works for
aarch64.

Can I get the binary link for rhel 7.4 as it’s the mail dependency tool for
python installation for us?

--

Srinivasa

* Re: libffi and libffi-devel for aarch
@ 2019-07-24 10:48 ` Anthony Green
From: Anthony Green @ 2019-07-24 10:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Srinivasa KP; +Cc: libffi-discuss

Srinivasa KP <srinivasakp@gmail.com> writes:

> You have mentioned in your site that libffi and libffi-devel works for
> aarch64.
>
> Can I get the binary link for rhel 7.4 as it’s the mail dependency tool for
> python installation for us?

Did you try "yum install libffi libffi-devel"?

AG

* Re: libffi and libffi-devel for aarch
@ 2019-07-24 10:49 ` Florian Weimer
From: Florian Weimer @ 2019-07-24 10:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Srinivasa KP; +Cc: libffi-discuss

* Srinivasa KP:

> You have mentioned in your site that libffi and libffi-devel works for
> aarch64.

> Can I get the binary link for rhel 7.4 as it’s the mail dependency
> tool for python installation for us?

libffi is already part of Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.4.  Why do you need
a second build?

Thanks,
Florian

* Re: libffi and libffi-devel for aarch
@ 2019-07-24 16:42   ` Srinivasa KP
From: Srinivasa KP @ 2019-07-24 16:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Florian Weimer; +Cc: libffi-discuss

Hi Florian,

Thanks for getting in touch with me.

We are using in cluster, these rhel and in our host it's restricted to
install any packages rather we maintain these in module environment.

We build these open source softwares and install it in a custom path. So,
would appreciate if you have any link to arm based servers binaries of
libffi.

Srini