public inbox for libffi-discuss@sourceware.org
* Tests failing on OS X / PowerPC
@ 2022-03-19 22:05 Jason Pepas
From: Jason Pepas @ 2022-03-19 22:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: libffi-discuss

Hello,

I've compiled libffi on OS X Tiger (10.4) and Leopard (10.5) on PowerPC,
but all of the tests are failing.

I noticed that OS X / PowerPC is a supported platform, is there anything
special I need to do other than "make check"?

Thanks,
Jason Pepas

* Re: Tests failing on OS X / PowerPC
@ 2022-09-07 15:29 ` Anthony Green
From: Anthony Green @ 2022-09-07 15:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jason Pepas; +Cc: libffi-discuss

On Sat, Mar 19, 2022 at 6:06 PM Jason Pepas via Libffi-discuss
<libffi-discuss@sourceware.org> wrote:
> I've compiled libffi on OS X Tiger (10.4) and Leopard (10.5) on PowerPC,
> but all of the tests are failing.
>
> I noticed that OS X / PowerPC is a supported platform, is there anything
> special I need to do other than "make check"?

No, that should be it.   Please open an issue in github that includes
the resulting libffi.log.
Unfortunately, we don't have any way to integrate PowerPC OS X testing
in our CI infrastructure, so we depend on occasional testing from
users like you to make sure it continues to work.

AG