public inbox for libffi-discuss@sourceware.org
* Windows ARM32 support
@ 2019-04-16  1:46 Paul Monson via libffi-discuss
From: Paul Monson via libffi-discuss @ 2019-04-16  1:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: libffi-discuss

Hi,

Is it possible to merge https://github.com/libffi/libffi/issues/479 soon?
This would enable using an unpatched libffi with CPython on windows.
The appveyor build includes successfully building for Windows arm32 with this change.
The travis failure doesn't appear to be related to this change to me, but if it is I would like to

Thanks,
Paul

only message in thread, other threads:[~2019-04-16  1:46 UTC | newest]