On 10/03/21 16:57 +0000, Hoyer, David wrote: >I wanted to finally follow up on these issues I reported. > >On issue 1, the patch you provided did fix the problem Thanks for confirming. It's committed to the master branch now (as attached to this mail). I also plan to backport it to the active release branches later. >On issue 2, I changed our python script to convert it to a string and it now works! Great. I think it's correct that those constructor methods expect strings for the 'typename' parameter.