On Monday, 3 October 2022 10:37:00 CEST Jonathan Wakely wrote: > I did look into this after you pointed it out on IRC. Unless I fumbled > my doxygen roll, the results are the same for /// and ///< so maybe > at some point Doxygen started to DTRT even without the < character. It is actually unchanged for the standard IO objects, for some reason. The rounding style enum produced different results after this change (for convenience, link below; intermediate is missing, towards_zero is misdocumented). Unsure what the exact rule is, but, AFAICT, ///< is not worse, and on top of that, clangd interprets it properly (it's how I stumbled upon this, cout was "Linked to standard output" in its LSP hover response). https://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/libstdc++/latest-doxygen/a01635.html#a53dbc8572a84ca50272f9e55a1e23e18 -- Arsen Arsenović