On 12/7/23 00:11, Ken Matsui wrote: > This patch series optimizes type traits compilation performance by > implementing built-in type traits and using them in libstdc++. > > Changes in v26: > > * Rebased on top of trunk. > * Moved is_function_v under is_const_v. > * Isolated patches for is_const, is_volatile, is_pointer, and > is_unbounded_array, which contain performance regression, from > this patch series since they are not ready for review yet. I've applied all the compiler patches, with a few small tweaks, including this one as a separate commit. One other was a formatting fix, the lats was using TYPE_PTRDATAMEM_P for CPTK_IS_MEMBER_OBJECT_POINTER. I'm leaving the library patches for library folks to apply. Thanks! Jason