Hi, Jonathan Wakely writes: >> This looks simple, and more consistent with what we already do. Does >> it solve your issue? It does work; though, if I was more daring I'd have said that it's fine without checking, too, since it does the same operation on the same directory ;) Was the omission of the mkdir $(DESTDIR)$(toolexeclibdir) intentional? I only see TELD/debug in your revision of the patch. Chances are, it gets created elsewhere (my test was just install-target-libstdc++-v3, so not even the full install), but it might be worth being conservative about it. Thanks, -- Arsen Arsenović