Jonathan Wakely via Libstdc++ writes: >>and was resolved for the newlib. The fix was not applied for the avr-libc >>targets although the rationale behind the solution >>seems to be applicable there as well. I would like to ask what do you think >>about extending the scope of the solution to work >>with avr-libc based builds as well? > > Yes, I think it makes sense. I've been working on making libstdc++ work with picolibc, which shares a bunch of stdio code with avr-libc. I haven't tried my patches with avr-libc, but I wonder if that would be a good thing to do? With those patches, I'm able to use libstdc++'s iostream. -- -keith