On Tue, 29 Nov 2022 at 21:41, Björn Schäpers wrote: > > From: Björn Schäpers > > Not providing an error handler results in a nullpointer dereference when > an error occurs. Thanks for the patch. This looks small enough to not require legal paperwork, but if you intend to make further contributions (and I hope you do!) please note the process at https://gcc.gnu.org/dco.html or complete the paperwork for a copyright assignment to the FSF, whichever you prefer. I'm going to test and commit the attached patch, which replaces your __backtrace_error_handler with a static member function so that we don't make the name visible in the global namespace. Thanks again!