Resending with the typo in the mailing list address fixed... On Wed, 30 Nov 2022 at 12:31, Jonathan Wakely wrote: > > On Tue, 29 Nov 2022 at 21:41, Björn Schäpers wrote: > > > > From: Björn Schäpers > > > > Not providing an error handler results in a nullpointer dereference when > > an error occurs. > > > Thanks for the patch. This looks small enough to not require legal > paperwork, but if you intend to make further contributions (and I hope > you do!) please note the process at https://gcc.gnu.org/dco.html or > complete the paperwork for a copyright assignment to the FSF, > whichever you prefer. > > I'm going to test and commit the attached patch, which replaces your > __backtrace_error_handler with a static member function so that we > don't make the name visible in the global namespace. > > Thanks again!