public inbox for libstdc++@gcc.gnu.org
* p2242 - broken link in http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/libstdc++/manual/status.html
@ 2023-12-11  1:34 Gerald Pfeifer
From: Gerald Pfeifer @ 2023-12-11  1:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: libstdc++

http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/libstdc++/manual/status.html has a link to
https://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/wg21/docs/papers/2021/p2442r2.html .

I'm quite sure this used to work, and the usual suspects for that site
of changing ".html" to ".htm" or increasing "p2442r2" to "p2442r3" do not
help.

Now googling for 2442 finds a "downgrade" to "p2242r1" which does work:
  https://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/wg21/docs/papers/2021/p2442r1.html

Should I update that docs accordingly? Or am I missing something?

Gerald

* Re: p2242 - broken link in http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/libstdc++/manual/status.html
@ 2023-12-11  7:47 ` Jonathan Wakely
From: Jonathan Wakely @ 2023-12-11  7:47 UTC (permalink / raw)