On Sun, 14 Jan 2024, 01:36 Julia DeMille, wrote: > On 1/13/24 19:17, Andrew Pinski wrote: > > 2 things, changelogs go into the email message rather than directly as > > part of the patch., > The reason for this is that the ChangeLog files are auto-generated from the git commit messages, not edited by hand. Patches to those files rarely apply cleanly anyway, because they change so frequently that patches are stale almost immediately. > Apologies. I have prepared a revised patch, and will send it when > applicable. > Thanks. > > Second I wonder if you could add a multiple language testcase using > > GNU objective-C exceptions as an example. > > If not directly adding a testcase there, at least a simple test that > > shows the issue outside of the testsuite? > > I initially discovered this during experimenting with unwinds from a > Rust library ("C-unwind" ABI) into a C++ application. I can upload the > code I used for that. > That would be great thanks. If not obvious, easy instructions for building the test would be helpful for Rust newbs such as myself!