On Thu, 28 Sept 2023, 18:37 Tom Tromey, wrote: > Jonathan> The changes made by black seem reasonable, though I prefer it > Jonathan> with -S to disable string-normalization. It also needs an > Jonathan> option to use 79 as the maximum line length. > > I've got some patches I'm about to send. > > I made a pyproject.toml to auto-configure black (and isort), and this > works fine, but it also makes a bunch of edits. So I'd rather send that > separately, after the current batch of patches is handled. > > flake8 still isn't really happy, I guess because there are strings that > cause lines over 79, and black doesn't split those. But meh, maybe > suppressing some flake8 errors is the way to go. > I was about to push some changes to split those strings up. > Tom >