On Thu, Oct 6, 2022, 17:56 Jonathan Wakely wrote: > > I actually just copy-pasted the header from another test, would it be > simpler if i just removed it? > > > Yes, that's probably the simplest solution, and then add a > Signed-off-by: tag in your patch email, to state you're contributing > it under the DCO terms (assuming of course that you are willing and > able to certify those terms). > I submitted another version of the patch without the header and with the Signed-Off tag, see other thread. Cheers, Charles