I have configured, built, and run tests using the "--enable-cxx-flags="--coverage"" flag. But it resulted in almost 0% coverage. I am wondering if --enable-cxx-flags also modifies linker flags? If not, then I think a coverage was measured incorrectly and this is a reason why it is so low. What do you think @Jonathan, is there a flag that also affects linker flags? -----Original Message----- From: Jakub Rachucki Sent: 10 November 2022 17:01 To: Jonathan Wakely Cc: libstdc++@gcc.gnu.org Subject: RE: Checking libstdcxx coverage Ok, thank you Jonathan, I will try it! -----Original Message----- From: Jonathan Wakely > Sent: 10 November 2022 16:56 To: Jakub Rachucki > Cc: libstdc++@gcc.gnu.org Subject: Re: Checking libstdcxx coverage On Thu, 10 Nov 2022 at 15:53, Jakub Rachucki via Libstdc++ > wrote: > Is there an official way of generating coverage information for libstdc++-v3? No. You could try adding the flags via the --enable-cxx-flags option which specifies the flags to use when compiling libstdc++.so