Dear all, I am trying to check the coverage of the libstdc++. Is it possible to configure the build system to include coverage information only for libstdc++? So far, I have tried to configure the build system of the whole gcc using the --enable-coverage option and then run tests. Here is the complete configuration command: ../gcc/configure --prefix /home/jakub/gcc_install --enable-languages=c,c++ --disable-multilib --enable-coverage --disable-bootstrap I build the GCC using: make -j6 and run tests using: make -k -j6 check Running the test takes a very long time, most probably because of enabling the coverage flags for the whole GCC not only the C++ library. What's more, .gcno and .gcda files were not generated for libstdc++-v3. I have also tried to run the libstdc++ test using : make check-target-libstdc++-v3 or to enter the gcc-build-dir/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/libstdc++-v3/ directory and run from there: make -k check In every case no coverage data is produced for libstdc++-v3. I tried to manually include coverage flags in configure.ac and Makefile.am files. In this case coverage information were included. Nevertheless, the gcc build system is quite large and complex and I am not sure whether I have included the coverage flags in every needed place. Is there an official way of generating coverage information for libstdc++-v3? Best regards, Jakub