public inbox for libstdc++@gcc.gnu.org
* I did not try remove anything tbh.
@ 2021-04-21 10:59 unlvsur unlvsur
From: unlvsur unlvsur @ 2021-04-21 10:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: unlvsur unlvsur via Libstdc++

Maybe I randomly removed something I did not know.

If you think you know what’s going on, based on patch and do that by yourself right?

* Re: I did not try remove anything tbh.
@ 2021-04-21 12:14 ` Jonathan Wakely
From: Jonathan Wakely @ 2021-04-21 12:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: unlvsur unlvsur; +Cc: unlvsur unlvsur via Libstdc++

On 21/04/21 10:59 +0000, unlvsur unlvsur via Libstdc++ wrote:
>Maybe I randomly removed something I did not know.

The only patch I'm aware of is the one you attached in bugzilla, which
removed a lot of things.

>If you think you know what’s going on, based on patch and do that by yourself right?

I have other priorities right now.

* Re: I did not try remove anything tbh.
@ 2021-04-21 13:03   ` unlvsur unlvsur
From: unlvsur unlvsur @ 2021-04-21 13:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jonathan Wakely; +Cc: unlvsur unlvsur via Libstdc++

they are not the same i believe. and i fixed other issues for android and dos. i also added no-redzone multilibs maybe fix those things first would be good a start?