Hello, two weeks ago I submitted the second version of the patch PR105387 for the bug 105387. Now I added a pointer-to-member exception test just to make sure that it doesn't break in case RTTI is enabled. The test is disabled if RTTI is disabled. I didn't receive any feedback so far regarding the second version of the patch. Is there any issue preventing acceptance? I ran the conformance tests on libstdc++v3 by running make -j 18 check RUNTESTFLAGS=conformance.exp Results for the current version (only difference is the added pointer-to-member test): Without RTTI before applying patch: === libstdc++ Summary === # of expected passes 14560 # of unexpected failures 5 # of expected failures 95 # of unsupported tests 702 Without RTTI after applying patch: === libstdc++ Summary === # of expected passes 14562 # of unexpected failures 5 # of expected failures 95 # of unsupported tests 703 With RTTI before applying patch: === libstdc++ Summary === # of expected passes 14598 # of unexpected failures 2 # of expected failures 95 # of unsupported tests 683 With RTTI after applying patch: === libstdc++ Summary === # of expected passes 14602 # of unexpected failures 2 # of expected failures 95 # of unsupported tests 683 Given that the pointer-to-member test is disabled when RTTI is disabled, the results look logical to me.