Hi everyone,  I've reworked the patch to merged dragonfly and AIX models into the new one named "ieee_1003.1-2008".  It seems okay on the AIX part but if someone can test on Dragonfly and Freebsd I would be glad. Configure needs to be regenerated, first. For now, I've used #ifdef inside the code for the few differences. There are less than I thought. So, it seems okay to me. However, I haven't changed all the (locale_t) casts made on Dragonfly when passing a locale object to a syscall. On AIX, this is transparent, __c_locale being locale_t. I haven't updated tests failing on AIX yet. And I don't know for the Changelog/Patch, how renamed files must be handled ? I've retrieved my git commit with "git format-patch --no-renames" and thus the Changelog is made of "Removed" and "New File". Is it okay or is there anything special to add ? I didn't find the answer quickly. Thanks, Clément