Any feedback regarding this proposal: https://gcc.gnu.org/pipermail/libstdc++/2021-June/052821.html On 23/06/21 22:34, François Dumont wrote: > Hi > > Following the message to propose an alternative lower_bound and the > reply to use three way comparison I try to implement this. > > Before going further I wonder if this is something possible ? > > The purpose of the: > > if constexpr (three_way_comparable<>) > > is to make sure that we use it only if there is a proper <=> operator > defined. Afai understood what is in we can have the > __synth3way for any type as long as < exist. But I think that if <=> > is implemented in terms of < then it might be too expensive, the > actual lower_bound might already be implemented this way. > > My main concerns is of course Standard conformity, could it be ok ? > > François >