public inbox for mauve-discuss@sourceware.org
* ox rail pale-yellow
@ 2006-11-10 13:33 Hector Hooker
From: Hector Hooker @ 2006-11-10 13:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: mauve-discuss

could never be; my uncle and aunt would have been lost to me; i should not have been allowed to<BR>elizabeth longed to observe that mr. bingley had been a most delightful friend; so easily guided<BR>aware of the evils arising from so ill-judged a direction of talents; talents, which, rightly used, might at<BR>"his father was an excellent man," said mrs. gardiner.<BR>"then you would drink a great deal more than you ought," said mrs. bennet; "and if i were to<BR>beyond the walks to meryton, sometimes dirty and sometimes cold, did january and february pass<BR>"i can guess the subject of your reverie."<BR>elizabeth laughed heartily at this picture of herself, and said to colonel fitzwilliam, "your<BR>believe he chiefly lived, but his studying the law was a mere pretence, and being now free from all<BR>be so teasing?"<BR>"it is amazing to me," said bingley, "how young ladies can have patience to be so very<BR>anger. she tried, however, to compose herself to answer him with patience, when he should have done.<BR>after walking several miles in a leisurely manner, and too busy to know anything about it, they<BR>"i cannot see that london has any great advantage over the country, for my part, except the<BR>"i did not know before that you ever walked this way."<BR>attention, to tens and to scores of them at present unknown. she saw all the glories of the camp-its<BR>constantly."<BR>"do you prefer reading to cards?" said he; "that is rather singular."<BR>

only message in thread, other threads:[~2006-11-10 13:33 UTC | newest]