Hi, On Sun, 2002-12-22 at 23:59, Anthony Green wrote: > I've just committed the following change... > > 2002-12-22 Anthony Green > > * gnu/testlet/java/math/BigDecimal/DiagBigDecimal.java: New file. > > It's over 100k, so I'm not going to post it as a patch. > > It contains a large number of BigDecimal test cases. I generated it > by hacking on DiagBigDecimal.java from IBM's ICU project. I have been removing inner classes from the test cases since libgcj uses Mauve in a way that cannot handle those. Normally that is easy (just use the test class itself instead of creating a new inner class). But in the case of DiagBigDecimal I had to make a bit more changes. The changes mostly just remove the old test framework that IBM was using. * gnu/testlet/java/math/BigDecimal/DiagBigDecimal.java (diagrun): Return void. (DiagException): Remove and use RuntimeException if necessary. (summary): Removed. (Test): Removed. Would it be OK to commit this? If you have a way to track changes from the original test could you send me the script you are using then I can hack that. Cheers, Mark