Hi, On Tue, 2003-02-04 at 16:45, John Leuner wrote: > I'm not sure if this test is correct, particularly the JarFile.entries() > tests. I think this test is a bit to strict. I could not found any order that the Enumeration should follow. When the order of the entries matters an application should probably use JarInputStream anyway. I have changed the test a little so that it only tests that the number of entries and the name and content of each entry match. 2003-02-13 Mark Wielaard * gnu/testlet/java/util/jar/JarFile/basic.java: Don't test order, only test that all entries have the correct content. If there are applications for which the order matters I like to hear about them. Cheers, Mark