Hi, On Sat, 2004-04-03 at 17:41, Andrew Haley wrote: > Thomas Zander writes: > > Second; I found at least one directory that contains java files without a > > package; leading it to be uncompilable (due to duplicate class names) > > I found: > > gnu/testlet/BinaryCompatibility/altered/ > > Should those have package lines?? > > No. This package comes with a script that does the building and > copies some files around. I suppose you could create a Ant version of > this script. Which script is this? Is it documented? Might it be a good idea to add these tests to a separate module like the visual tester and the verifier tests since they are actually different from the rest of the mauve core library tests? Cheers, Mark