Hi, On Fri, 2004-04-16 at 14:03, Andrew Haley wrote: > Mark Wielaard writes: > > Ehe, how do you use/invoke it? > > It gets invoked automatically when you run Mauve, at least on my > system. BinaryCompatibilityTest.java is the driver that invokes it. Aha. And it uses Runtime.exec()... Which wasn't properly implemented in GNU Classpath proper. But we have it now (almost)! ow that I can run it I see that kaffe, jamvm and gij all fail most of the tests. Each of IL bin_01 till IL bin_18 fails 5 or 6 times giving: 107 of 125 tests failed Do you get better/other results? Cheers, Mark