On Sat, 2004-06-12 at 16:54, Michael Fletcher wrote: > Hello. > > I would like to hack the makefiles so that they could produced a > distributable mauve test suite. I would like this so that it would be > easier for someone to test there VM's against Mauve. For example one > might only need to run: > > java -jar mauve-jdk1.4.jar > sablevm-java -jar mauve-jdk1.4.jar > kaffe-java -jar mauve-jdk1.4.jar > > This would also make it easier to run the test suite under Windows. I'm interested in the same thing. No time to work on it now. Main concern expressed before is to ensure gcj's testsuite continues to work after making changes.