Hi, On Mon, 2004-07-05 at 05:42, Stephen Crawley wrote: > I ran into this particular problem too. Someone has checked in a Mauve > test case that refers to a class that Classpath does not yet support. > [I wish people wouldn't do this!] > > The workaround is to add the following line to your keys file: > > !java.beans.Expression.check Note that in this particular case GNU Classpath now includes this class (since yesterday, just in time for 0.10-pre1!). Since I also ran into this problem so often (or having a runtime crash or hang on a particular test) I created the batch_run and runner scripts which are now included in mauve CVS, but you need to edit them by hand at the moment for your compiler/runtime setup. See the README: An alternative way to compiling and running all tests is the batch_run script. This makes it easy to run all test in one batch without worrying wheter all tests compile and/or running them crashes or hangs the runtime. batch_run and the runner helper script aren't integrated with the configure setup yet so you will have to edit them by hand to explicitly set the COMPILER variable in batch_run and the RUNTIME variable in runner. Optionally you can also change the KEYS setting in batch_run if you don't want to run all tests. You can also set the variable NATIVE=true in batch_run when you want to use gcj (without -C) in native mode. When a test cannot be compiled with the given COMPILER batch_run will output FAIL: COMPILE FAILED and go on with the next test. If the runner detects a runtime crash or timeout (runner variable WAIT=60 seconds) it will output FAIL: CRASH or TIMEOUT. Cheers, Mark