Hello friends I started hacking on kaffe a few days ago, and this lead me to looking at mauve. While thinking about writing some scripts that do fun stuff with the output from mauve test runs and had a look at the perl script that lives in kaffe cvs I came to the conclusion that the mauve output wasn't as easy to parse as I wanted it to be. So, I did some afternoon hacking and came up with this patch to mauve that outputs the results from a mauve run into an xml file for easy parsing. I haven't written anything that does anything with the output yet but I thought I could share this with you anyway. Note that since this patch touches Makefile.am autoreconf should be re- run also and the generated changes should go into cvs. Where should I add documentation about this? cheers/noa -- And the lions ate the christians and the christians burned the witches, and even I am out of explanations -- Ola Salo gpg fingerprint: F3C4 AC90 B885 FE15 344B 4D05 220B 7662 A190 6F09